After ~33 years spent as a Jehovah's Witness, I asked to be withdrawn as a member of the WatchTower Bible and Tract Society, due to a scandal over an association with the United Nations. Even today there is *STILL* no apology, to the public or members, therefore Mathew 24:15-16 came into affect. Leading to this document. July 10 - Dec 10th 2005, 5 Months of torment... Apocalypse Dec 10th...

Tuesday, December 01, 2009











NOTE TO READER: I’m asking everyone and anyone to assist to Disprove, Debunk or Assist me with the theory. Currently I've published this article without anyone being able to comment on this page directly, as I build the case for the 555 5 555 theory. Contact me directly at jasgrave333@hotmail.com if you have comments or questions or any help with this document. Any information or facts in this document can be researched quickly using a good online search engine. I use www.google.com for news and meteorological, earth and all other events.
More information on myself can be found here: